Extremely hot milf blonde in sexy lingerie

beautiful hot milf sexy blonde milf in lingerie wow awesome busty milf naked

She is an extremely hot milf blonde, who lives in the apartment next door, married with two children. Her husband was traveling with the kids, so she was alone and ready for me.
She danced around me and began to undress slowly, wore a silk dressing gown that revealed her sexy body contouring. I could see her big hard nipples. 
Dropped it on the floor, and showed me her amazing breasts, big and very firm for her age.
That beautiful woman standing there with her hot lingerie and pussy completely shaved, like a teenager.
Her sexy look and luscious body that excited me too delaying play I had a full and extraordinary erection.
After that wonderful prelude put me on the couch beside her, kissing and stroking her wet delicious pussy, her fabulous tits.
She told me how I should do it, because she noticed my little experience. Then asked me to come down and began to suck her pussy, it was a very tasty sensation, spending my tongue over her genitals.

0 comments:

Post a Comment